Sunday, February 2, 2014

Early Inspiration

Reading through blogs, getting use to and figuring out how to write and make these blogs good means you look at others and get ideas.  Get inspired by other writers and make yourself a better writer.

I love quotes.  There a huge part of me, I'm always searching for the ones that describe me or my day.




"To me to live is to be different than everyone else."

"If you never lose then winning doesn't mean anything..."

"People will always question the good things they hear about you, but believe all the bad without a second thought."

"It's better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."

Always look for your inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. really loved this.... helps us recognize what inspiration is and where we can find it in our own lives :D really cool! good job

    ReplyDelete