Sunday, May 11, 2014

I remember when...

I remember when I use to think that saying I remember was a bad thing, like it was saying something passed on and it was like dead to me..
But I've definitely learned that saying I remember is nothing but a good thing.  Saying I remember is one of the best things people can say.  I love being able to say that I remember things.

I remember when I thought life was so hard when I was little when really it was just a breeze.
I remember thinking that I can't wait to be 17 years old when I was little, then I turned 17 and I remember thinking I want to stay this age forever, I can't and don't want to grow up anymore, that was the perfect age.
I remember thinking I had so many years of school left and there was no way I could do it, now I'm getting ready to graduate and it's crazy.

If you can't say "I remember" and absolutely love it then you aren't living right. You have to live in the moment and have absolutely no regrets.  Life is a one time thing and there's not point to waste it.

I remember moments are the greatest moments of life, so always remember them.

1 comment:

  1. "If you can't say "I remember" and absolutely love it then you aren't living right. You have to live in the moment and have absolutely no regrets."

    yes

    ReplyDelete