Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bricks?

I use to think that bricks were useless and stupid.  I use to think that the only purpose of a brick was to make a house and make it look pretty.  I use to think that a brick was worthless.

Until the lesson we had bricks were nothing.
To me now, bricks can do much more than make a house to make it look pretty.  Bricks are worthless to most of us because we think of them just as building things and nothing more.  There is so much more use for a brick we just don't think about it.  Bricks can be both worthless and useless.

It's all about what you make of it.

I think that people tend to think about a lot of things as being useless and having no purpose and I think that's where people start to get stuck.  Everything has a purpose and everything is useful in some way we just need to do a better job at recognizing it in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment