Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fears.

I'm afraid of being afraid.
I'm afraid of growing up.
I'm afraid of being a failure.
I'm afraid of being alone.
I'm afraid of letting the ones I care about down.
I'm afraid of being who/what I hate.
I'm afraid of choosing the wrong thing.
I'm afraid of losing hope.
I'm afraid of choosing the wrong friends.
I'm afraid of losing faith.
I'm afraid of of being looked down upon.
I'm afraid of disappointing the ones I love.
I'm afraid of losing my bestfriend.
I'm afraid of being rejected.
I'm afraid of being too late or not at all.
I'm afraid of being the same as everyone else.
I'm afraid of dying.
I'm afraid of never being good enough.
I'm afraid of making mistakes.
I'm afraid of being wrong.
I'm afraid of what others think.
I'm afraid of losing the ones I love.
I'm afraid of never dreaming.
I'm afraid of a lot.

I say I'm afraid of all these things and much more... But why? Why am I afraid of these things?
Why are we afraid of anything? Does anyone even know?

                 

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment