Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Space Camp?

You're suppose to write whatever you want.... But I'm still confused?  What is there to write about?

Maybe I'll just write about my experience at the Space Camp??

In Elementary we took a field trip to the Space Camp Center in PG and we were there all day and everyone is assigned to a certain ship and a certain job and you were suppose to kill the aliens and keep them from taking over your ship.  I was on a littler ship and my job was the telephone/computer tracker person.  All I did was watch my screen and make sure they weren't in our area, reply to their emails if they sent us some, and answer their calls if they tried to call.
It was really fun and we kept them off of our ship... It'd be fun to go back one day for fun.  It's a pretty fun experience.  Everyone should try it at least one time in their life.

Was that story random enough for this post?  We'll never know.

Go to Space Camp.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment