Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Beauty of Nature...



I wonder how many trees there are in this world and I wonder how many people find them beautiful?



I wonder how many people find mountains beautiful?



I wonder how many people find waterfalls beautiful?



I wonder how many people think sunsets are beautiful?  To me it's my favorite time of day.



I wonder how many people find the changing of the leaves beautiful?



I wonder how many people find the ocean and storms beautiful?

I think you get the picture now... I just simply wonder how many people think nature is beautiful?  To me nature is the most beautiful thing in the world.  To me nature IS the TRUE beauty.  All those people out there that never take time and say they're too busy because of social media to never go outside and enjoy the true beauty of nature are truly missing out on something incredible.  There is nothing better than the views that nature gives you.  Go out and enjoy it while you can.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this so much! I loved the photos that went along with your writing. Really showed how beautiful nature is. Good work

    ReplyDelete